Comprehensive pediatric care, close to home
Children with complex medical conditions need specialists who understand how these conditions affect their everyday health and wellness. Pediatric specialists at Dell Children's - Comprehensive Care Clinic have the expertise to deliver primary care for children ages 17 and younger with chronic medical conditions. We start by listening to you and take the time to answer all your questions – big and small. Then, we deliver care that’s right for your child. Our care team provides:
- Care for chronic conditions
- Care for minor illness and injury
- Mental and emotional health care
- Nutritional counseling from registered dietitians
- Referrals to specialists
Your child’s doctor can be your first point of contact and ongoing connection into care. If your child needs more specialized care, we connect your family with the right specialists at Dell Children’s Medical Center. Our pediatric specialists are part of a national team of pediatric specialists, working together to deliver the care that’s right for your child.
Dell Children's - Comprehensive Care Clinic is located on the second floor of Rosedale School's campus in Austin, Texas. To be seen in our clinic, children must have complex medical needs, be 17 years old or younger, and live in the Austin metropolitan area. Before your child’s appointment is scheduled, we review your child’s records to make sure that they meet the required criteria. For questions, please call 512-628-1833.
Comprehensive pediatric primary care
At Dell Children's - Comprehensive Care Clinic, our care team works together to create a personalized care plan for your child and family. By providing primary care with additional supportive services, our goal is to improve your child’s quality of life.
When you choose the Comprehensive Care Clinic for your child’s care, you’ll find:
- A care team available by phone 24/7
- Same day appointments and flexible virtual visits
- Care coordination of your child's multispecialty team of pediatric clinicians
- Medication management
- Help finding the right medical supplies for your child
- A care team that gets to know your child and family
- Support for your entire family – parents, caregivers, and siblings – through child life and social work services
Refer a patient to a pediatric specialist
Patients and families can expect compassionate, personalized care from the moment they meet with our specialists. We start by listening to fully understand the child and family's needs to develop an individualized care plan. To make a referral, please call 512-628-1833 or fax a referral form to 512-600-8149.