Pediatric care, close to home
Your child’s doctor is who you can go to for your child’s everyday health needs. Our compassionate care team at Dell Children’s - Pediatrics Park Valley provides preventive well child care as well as care for sick and injured babies, children and teens. Start the conversation by telling your child’s pediatrician or pediatric nurse your concerns. We listen to you and answer your questions. Then, we work with you to create a care plan that’s right for your child. We provide convenient care for preventive health care needs and unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries.
We offer care for children from babies through their teenage years. By knowing you and your child well, your child’s pediatric care team can deliver personalized care that fits your child’s physical and emotional health needs. Your doctor is your partner in health, from helping your child recover from childhood illness and managing more serious health concerns. And, your doctor can help your child stay well by finding health problems early when they are most treatable.
- Growth and development concerns
- Newborn and child well-checks, including vaccinations
- Preventive health for kids, camp, school and sports physicals
- Unexpected, non-life threatening, childhood illness or injury
Convenient, compassionate care
Our office is conveniently located in Round Rock, Texas and is here for your child and family. When you have questions related to development, behavior, nutrition, sleep, parenting and other important topics, talk with your pediatrician.
If your child feels sick, call your pediatrician. We offer same-day sick child appointments. Our care team also provides early morning phone calls for your questions about urgent health concerns. Pediatric care teams deliver compassionate, personalized care for common childhood symptoms, including:
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Ear pain or pink eye
- Skin rash
- Chronic diseases
- Anxiety and depression
If your child is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or call 911.
Connected to pediatric specialty care
If your child needs specialty care, we connect you to follow-up services that fit your child’s needs. And some specialty services are provided in our office, including:
- Concussion screening and care for minor sports injuries
- Adolescent medicine, personalized care for teens
- Developmental screening and consultation
- Behavioral health care, including spectrum disorders
- Prenatal consultations for expectant parents
- Coordination of care with sub-specialists
We are located within a medical clinic with convenient lab testing and imaging.