We invite you to join our long tradition of service-minded men and women helping care for and support our patients and guests.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Greeting and escorting visitors
- Delivering flowers and mail
- Assisting with office duties
- Providing comfort and assistance to families in waiting rooms
- Designing floral arrangements in our Via Christi Gift Shops
- Serving patients on the units and during dismissals
As a volunteer you'll form new friendships and gain satisfaction in knowing you are touching the lives of others in a meaningful way.
You'll also enjoy:
- Complimentary meal on the days you work
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounts at the Via Christi Gift Shops
- Opportunities to attend Via Christi-sponsored events
A comprehensive orientation is provided for each new volunteer and training is provided for each volunteer position.
Please note: It takes approximately two weeks for an application and references to be processed. Be sure to inform your references that they will be contacted. We will call them and mail or email a questionnaire to them.
For more information about adult or teen volunteer opportunities and the benefits of volunteering at Ascension Via Christi Hospitals, contact Volunteer Services.