Volunteer Guild − Who We Are
Guild Volunteers serve in the gift shop, the annual golf outing, and in many other capacities, and they play an important role in supporting the ongoing improvement of hospital facilities and satellite clinics.
Did You Know?
Guild members volunteer an average of more than 30 hours each, ensuring patients and visitors receive the assistance they require.
Volunteer Guild Functions
- Purchase medical and office equipment
- Donate appliances, furniture, toys and books
- Volunteers Needed − Join Today!
We would love to have you join the St. Vincent Volunteer Guild! We offer three different membership choices:
- Active member for $5.00 and volunteer hours in the gift shop
- Inactive member for $10.00
- Lifetime membership for $100.00
Ready To Join? Here's How!
To join, send your name, street address, city, state, zip and phone number to the following address, along with your dues:
St. Vincent Hospital Guild
412 N. Monroe Street
Williamsport, IN 47993
We appreciate your support and look forward to working with you on the Volunteer Guild!