Our multidisciplinary team of specialists includes psychologists, speech therapists, occupational therapists and registered dietitians.
In Evansville, IN, the pediatric feeding program at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital Center for Children is a multidisciplinary team of specialists that provides assessment and treatment through a child’s course of care. Our comprehensive approach will address medical, developmental, behavioral, sensory and oral motor feeding issues.
Our clinic is here to serve all children from those with minor issues to complex cases. Typical diagnoses include but are not limited to:
- Failure to thrive/poor weight gain
- Feeding Tube dependence
- Medically complex infants and children with feeding difficulties
- Oral and food aversions
- Difficulty increasing food textures
- Behavioral problems during meals
- Extreme pickiness that lasts longer than a few weeks