Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent - Indianapolis Pediatric Neurology
What type of appointment would you like to book?
When you see signs that your child has a brain or spine condition, we’re here to help. Pediatric neurologists at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Pediatric Neurology specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of brain, spine, nerve and muscle conditions. Symptoms of a neurological condition may include pain, muscle weakness, seizure or problems with movement. Your child’s neurologist listens to understand your child and their health concerns. Then, we work with you to create a care plan that’s right for your child. Learn more about neurology care at Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital.
Specializing in pediatric neurology conditions and epilepsy
Our care team provides tests and evaluations, including brain function EEG tests in our clinic. Neurologic prenatal consults are also available for conditions such as spina bifida, with a referral from your maternal-fetal medicine doctor or pediatrician. Pediatric neurologist provide care for many conditions, including:
- Brain and spinal tumors (benign and malignant)
- Cerebrovascular disease in the brain
- Congenital conditions
- Epilepsy (seizure disorders)
- Headaches and Migraines
- Head injury, including post-concussive care, and side effects from a traumatic injury
- Hydrocephalus, the build-up of fluid in the brain
- Intellectual and developmental disorders, such as delays in speech, motor milestones and coordination
- Movement disorders, such as Tourette Syndrome
- Neuro-behavioral and memory disorders
- Neuro-muscular diseases
- Sleep disorders
Peyton Manning Children’s Hospital at Ascension St. Vincent provides advanced care to monitor epilepsy and other neurologic conditions. Our pediatric ER is open 24/7 for emergencies and pediatric neurologists are on call. Other hospital services include pediatric sleep studies, neurosurgical care, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, and specialized rehabilitation therapies for children and teens.