Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
***New temporary visitor rules have been implemented. Please contact the location before visiting for the latest guidelines.***
Recommended visiting hours are 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. daily.
We encourage you to visit family and friends who are hospitalized at Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus. In many cases, having company can be beneficial to the healing process and make a patient’s stay more comfortable.
Please keep the following in mind as you visit:
- Honor the suggested visiting hours to give all patients the quiet environment and rest they need for a speedy recovery.
- If you arrive after 8 p.m., please enter through our Emergency Department. You will be given a security bracelet that you must wear at all times.
- Visiting may be limited due to the patient’s condition and physician’s recommendation. It’s important to allow adequate quiet time and rest for a quick recovery. Visitors should always respect the patient’s wishes while maintaining confidentiality, privacy and security to others. Patients may decide who can and cannot visit. If you have concerns, please talk with the patient’s caregiver.
- To provide exceptional and compassionate health care, we ask that you do not visit if you have signs of an upper respiratory infection such as fever, runny nose, sore throat or cough.
- If you are here to visit a new mom and newborn, we encourage visiting during normal visiting hours of 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Critical Care Unit
Recommended visiting hours for the St. Joseph Campus Critical Care Unit is 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily.
Children are permitted to visit a friend or loved one. It is the responsibility of a family member to supervise children at all times. Any child with a contagious disease or obvious illness will not be allowed into patient units or to come into contact with a patient.
Overnight visits are limited to one person. Visitors must wear a security bracelet at all times. Overnight visitors must be at least 18 years old.
If you are a family member who wants to stay with a patient during hospitalization, we will provide guest accommodations based upon availability for a nominal fee.
Reservations may be made by calling 414-447-2113.
Other than seeing eye dogs, a physician’s order is required for pet visitation. Please work with your caregiver to arrange a time for pet visitation. Pets are limited to dogs and cats, and they must be free of illness.
For more information about visiting hours, please call 414-447-2000.