Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Understanding how to recover from your injury or after surgery helps improve your overall health. Our rehabilitation care team is here to help. A physical therapy evaluation is done before therapy appointments may begin.
Your doctor may prescribe physical therapy as part of your treatment plan. Ascension Wisconsin physical therapists listen to understand you and your health concerns. Then, we work with you to create a rehabilitation care plan that’s right for you. Physical therapy helps promote healing, relieve aches and pains, and restore your strength, mobility and balance using personalized non-surgical therapies.
Physical therapy specialists
Our PT clinic offers personalized therapies by licensed therapists who treat orthopedic, brain and spine conditions, balance disorders, and sports injuries. Many of our physical therapists are also certified in specialized therapy programs, including:
- Cancer treatment recovery and lymphedema therapy
- Geriatric rehabilitation and exercise programs
- Joint replacement recovery, hip and knee replacement
- Neurorehabilitation for stroke, brain and spine care
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Sports injury orthopedic rehabilitation