Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Ascension SE Wisconsin hospitals and outpatient facilities use a centralized scheduling process for most tests and procedures. You can schedule an appointment for a test or procedure at any Ascension SE Wisconsin location that’s convenient to you and at a time that best fits your schedule.
Use centralized scheduling for the following tests or procedures:
- Diabetes counseling and testing
- GI Center
- Heart and vascular diagnostic screening
- Laboratory tests
- Mammography exams
- Neurodiagnostics (except for EEGs and NCSs)
- Nutrition counseling
- Pre-surgical/pre-admission testing
- Prediabetes program
- Pulmonary testing and rehabilitation
- Radiology and imaging exams
- Sleep disorder testing
- Wound treatments
Note: If your physician has ordered a test or procedure for you, your physician’s office will fax the order to our scheduling department.