Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Milwaukee - Columbia West
A Department of Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Milwaukee
Book an Appointment
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Patient portal access at Ascension sites of care
Ascension Wisconsin sites of care are committed to providing you with personalized, compassionate care and access to your medical records online.
Signing up for your patient portal
Most locations have two different portals: one is for your hospital visit information, and the other contains information from office visits with your doctor. Follow these steps to sign up:
- To sign up for a portal for your hospital visits, go to any registration desk in your local Ascension hospital. After providing your basic information, you will receive an email with an activation link. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process. Or fill out this enrollment form online.
- To sign up for a portal for your doctor office visits, call your Ascension Medical Group doctor’s office or simply talk to them when you are there for a visit.
- It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime 24 hours a day, from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- If you have questions about enrollment, call 844-757-5607.
Historic portal information
- My Hospital Record (for hospital-based services only provided prior to January 23, 2016 in Racine County or May 21, 2016 in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties at legacy Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare hospitals and clinics)
- CSMConnect (for clinic and hospital-based services provided by legacy Columbia St. Mary's prior to October 22, 2021 in Milwaukee)
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's (for clinic billing provided by legacy Columbia St. Mary's prior to October 22, 2021 in Milwaukee)
- Madison Medical Affiliates (for clinic billing provided by Madison Medical Affiliates prior to October 22, 2021 in Milwaukee)