Patient portal access at Studer Family Children's Hospital
Signing up for your patient portal
Most locations have two different portals: one is for your hospital visit information, and the other contains information from office visits with your doctor. Follow these steps to sign up:
- To sign up for a portal for your hospital visits, go to any registration desk in your local Ascension hospital. After providing your basic information, you will receive an email with an activation link. Follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process.
- To sign up for a portal for your doctor office visits, call your Ascension Medical Group doctor’s office or simply talk to them when you are there for a visit.
- It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime 24 hours a day, from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
Under Federal and State law, a patient has a right to request a copy of his or her medical records.
If you would like to contact someone to get a copy of your medical records, and patient portal access is not your preferred option, please click the button below to get started.
To help us process your request, please have the following information ready when you make your call.
- Patient Information - Please provide all identifying information to help us make sure we have the correct patient. If you have been seen under another name in the past, it is important that you tell us that so we can copy all available information. Additionally, it is important that we know how to contact you should we have questions.
- Authorizes Disclosure By - Identify the organization to which you are making the request for copies. For example: Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola, Pensacola, Florida. Please note you can use this same form to request a non-Ascension healthcare provider to send records to an Ascension provider/facility.
- Disclosure of Health Information To - Tell us who should receive the copies. Identify the individual, physician, clinic, or hospital. If the request is for personal use, indicate "self." We must have a complete and accurate name (physician or clinic) and address to be able to process the request. If you are authorizing copies from another facility to be sent to another Ascension provider/facility, please indicate which Ascension organization.
- Information to be Disclosed - Please help us identify exactly what types of reports you want copied. There are many different forms in a medical record and if we can target specifically what you want, we can avoid unnecessary copies.