Ann L. Baroco Center for Breast Health and Mammography
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Patient Portals and Resources
Ascension Patient Portal
For Ascension Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola, Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast, Ascension Sacred Heart Gulf, Ascension Sacred Heart Bay, and Studer Family Children's Hospital at Ascension Sacred Heart.
We are excited to announce that Ascension Sacred Heart will be using a new vendor for our Patient Portal for your hospital-based health information. Your patient portal will include components of your medical record from hospital stays at Ascension Sacred Heart hospitals.
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
- Visit any registration desk to sign up.
- You will immediately receive an email from Ascension Patient Portal <email@example.com>; click the secure link in the email.
- Follow the online instructions to set up your username and password.
- Verify your identity by entering your pin which is your four-digit birth year.
Once you have completed the first-time login, access your Ascension Patient Portal by clicking here or clicking the link above.
Should you have difficulty accessing your account, please call our Toll-Free Support Hotline at (877) 621-8014.
Historic data for hospital-based data up until September 7, 2018 will continue to be available through your previous Follow My Health Patient Portal here.
Patient Portal for Ascension Sacred Heart Bay
For Patients of Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Whose Hospital Visit was 10/10/2020 and after:
Please use the main Ascension Patient Portal listed above.
For Patients of Ascension Sacred Heart Bay Whose Hospital Visit was 10/09/2020 and before:
Ascension Sacred Heart Bay uses Change Healthcare's Health Portal product to provide patients access to their medical records from a hospital stay if their hospital stay was on or before October 9, 2020. Simply provide your hospital registrar with a valid email address at the time of your service and your account will be established. Then enroll on-line through the link below to access your information. If have questions about your medical records, you can contact the Ascension Sacred Heart Bay's Release of Information office at 850-747-6287. Should you have any difficulty registering for this service or accessing your account, please call our Toll Free Support Hotline at 1-866-735-2963. To register: Click here. To sign-in: Click here
Ascension Medical Group Patient Portal
Please note that the Ascension Patient Portal does not include records from your Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart visits. To access this information, you will sign up for the Medical Group Patient Portal with these steps:
- Visit any Ascension Medical Group Sacred Heart clinic and sign up at the registration desk to receive an invitation code. You should will receive an e-mail from the “Medical Group Patient Portal”, usually within 30 minutes.
- Click on the secure link in the e-mail and follow the online instructions to set up your account.
- Verify your identity through phone or text message.
- Log in to the Patient Portal using your new account information and begin accessing its features.