New to MyChart?
To gain access to your health information in MyChart, please contact your clinic, or our customer support line at 1-844-757-5607 to be sent an activation code.
As a patient of Ascension Wisconsin, you can securely access personal health information online through Ascension MyChart.
Note: For patients who have an established My Hospital Record account, you can continue to view information for hospital-based services received prior to January 23, 2016, in Racine County, or May 21, 2016, in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. For hospital services received after these dates, information will be available in Ascension MyChart.
For patients of Ascension Wisconsin, including Ascension Medical Group and Metro Physicians, MyChart is an online tool that gives you direct and secure access to view your personal health information. This includes lab results, physician appointment information, hospital-based visits, medications, health history, immunization history, and more.
Health Information at Your Fingertips
MyChart provides you with instant access to your medical information through any device—desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Request or schedule wellness appointments online for you and your family
- Access your medical information for physician appointments and discharge instructions for what you need to do after your hospital stay
- Receive lab tests and imaging results.
- View and update medications, immunizations, allergies, and medical and family history.
- Review diagnosis or health issues discussed during your office visit.
- Access instructions on preparing for lab tests or other services.
- See instructions for follow-up care.
- Get prevention and wellness recommendations.
- Access your family's health records. Adult guardians may access the records of children up to age 11 or other family members who have granted legal rights to manage their health care. Their records can be linked to yours for convenient access to appointments, immunization records, growth charts, and more. Note: Access to MyChart is not available for patients aged 12-18 or their parents.
Stay In Touch with Your Physician
- Ask your doctor a question by simply leaving a message.
- Request renewals and refills of your medications online.
Manage Your Appointments
- Request or cancel a physician office appointment online.
- View details of your past and upcoming physician office appointments.
Private and Secure Health Information
Accessing your health information through Ascension MyChart is safe and secure, giving you peace of mind. It's safe from unauthorized access because MyChart is password protected and delivered through an encrypted connection.
MyChart Mobile App
Staying in touch with your care provider while you're on the go is now easier with the free MyChart mobile app for iPhone and Android. To download the app, please visit:
To learn more about the MyChart app or if you need help downloading it, please speak with your physician or their staff. They are happy to help!
MyChart FAQs and Technical Assistance
If you're having difficulty accessing your Ascension MyChart account or need technical assistance, please review our MyChart FAQs. If you still need assistance after reviewing the FAQs, you may contact MyChart Support at 1-844-757-5607 or submit a support request online.
How to Enroll and Request an Activation Code for MyChart
To request access to your health information in MyChart:
- Complete the Ascension MyChart Access Form at your physician's office, or provided to you at the hospital, where you will be issued an activation code. Note: If you did not receive an activation code during your visit, please call your primary care physician to receive one or ask to sign up during your next visit.
- Once you receive a MyChart activation code, log in as a first-time user and create your own username and password. To help identify you, we will also ask for the last four digits of your social security number and date of birth.
My Hospital Record
For patients who received care and services at our hospitals in Southeast Wisconsin (prior to January 23, 2016, in Racine County, or May 21, 2016, in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties), My Hospital Record is a secure way to view your health information online.
If you're having issues with the My Hospital Record website, please contact Relay Health's customer support by one of the following: