Ascension’s St. John Clinic has a primary care team serving Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
St. John Clinic Broken Arrow Medical Office Building is located on the campus of St. John Broken Arrow hospital and provides primary care for all ages. Our family medicine and internal medicine doctors and care team listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. From well-baby checkups to senior health, our experienced care team delivers care that is right for you, close to home in Broken Arrow.
Compassionate Care for All Ages
At Ascension, our primary care team provides compassionate, personalized care for you and every member of your family. Whether you have a short-term illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual short-term illness and injury, we provide services to help promote better family health, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Internal medicine
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning
- Behavioral therapists
- Licensed care managers, who are available to help you navigate your health journey
Our care team is committed to promoting a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to help make informed healthcare decisions.