Ascension St. John Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat in Broken Arrow provides comprehensive care for disorders of the ears, nose, throat, head, and neck.
St. John Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Tulsa has locations in both Tulsa and Broken Arrow and provides ear, nose, throat care, head and neck surgery, facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, and audiology services for all ages. Our specialists listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority. From diagnoses and management of diseases of the sinuses, larynx, oral cavity and upper pharynx, to structures of the ears, nose, throat, head and neck, our experienced care team delivers care that is right for you, close to home in Tulsa.
Compassionate care for all ages
At Ascension, our ear, nose and throat care team provide compassionate, personalized care for you and every member of your family. All patients receive an examination by one of our providers and an extensive health history review. This allows us to identify, diagnose and provide individualized treatment plans to fit the needs of our patients. Whether you have a minor illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. Many of the disorders treated by our doctors include chronic ear infections, sinusitis, snoring and sleep apnea, hearing loss, allergies and hay fever, swallowing disorders, nosebleeds, hoarseness, polyps, and birth defects and disorders.
Our care team also specializes in head & neck cancers, tumors, fractures, and nerve disorders.
St. John Clinic doctors provide a variety of services for new and existing patients:
- Allergy testing and immunotherapy
- Auditory brainstem response testing (ABR)
- Diagnostic audiometry and immittance testing
- Diagnostic otoacoustic emission testing (OAE)
- Ear tubes
- Electrocochleography fitting and dispensing hearing aids
- Facial and plastic surgery and reconstruction
- Inferior nasal turbinate reduction
- Lymph node biopsy
- Mohs defect reconstruction
- Osseo integrated implants
- Sedated auditory brainstem response testing
- Sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy
- Transoral robotic surgery
- Videonystagmography (VNG)
Our care team is committed to giving you the tools and information to help make informed healthcare decisions.