CALL — 844-569-5200
If you or your child is feeling sad, overwhelmed or anxious, start a conversation with a doctor who listens. Our mental health specialists are committed to delivering compassionate support to children, teens and adults.
Your mental health is an important part of your overall health and wellness. Talk with a mental health specialist if you are experiencing:
- Alcohol or substance dependence
- Changes in your appetite
- Depression or sadness
- Excessive worry or fear
- Family or relationship difficulties
- Feeling sad or down
- Inability to do daily activities
- Mood changes or mood swings
- Thoughts of suicide
- Trouble concentrating
If someone is experiencing severe mental or emotional distress, professional care is necessary and urgent. A person experiencing a mental or emotional health crisis should go directly to the emergency room or call 911.
Connecting you with mental health specialists
Our psychiatrists, psychologists and licensed counselors specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many mental illnesses, including:
- Anxiety disorders, including PTSD
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
- Panic attacks
Care is always available, whenever you need us
At Ascension Mercy we offer 24/7 evaluation and intake. Our mental health services include:
- 1-1 counseling with a psychiatrist, psychologist or licensed counselor
- Group behavioral therapy
- Inpatient mental health hospital care
- Marriage and family counseling
- Pediatric mental health services
- Substance use and addiction treatment programs
Reaching out for support is the first step. Call us today at 844-569-5200.
All registered marks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.