Ascension Mercy delivers specialty care and 24/7 emergency care. Founded in 1911, we have a level II trauma center and provide advanced surgical care for serious and life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Our care teams listen to understand your health needs and deliver care that's right for you. With 95 beds, Ascension Mercy is a destination for specialty care — including behavioral health, heart, cancer, stroke care, orthopedics and women’s health. Our OB-GYNs and maternity care teams deliver a personalized birthing experience. We offer a wide range of minimally invasive procedures using robotic-assisted technology, imaging and lab tests, a dedicated inpatient rehabilitation center, all on one campus.
Care for your everyday health needs
Primary and specialty care doctors at Ascension Mercy offer advanced care close to home. Learn more about our services and programs:
- American College of Radiology Accredited Facility for Mammography
- The Joint Commission National Quality Approval
- The Joint Commission for Primary Stroke Centers Gold Seal of Approval™
- The Leapfrog Group: "B" safety grade (Spring 2022)
- Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP) Certification
If you are experiencing a life-threatening medical emergency, go to the nearest ER or call 911.
All registered marks are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.