To get great care for your everyday life, visit our convenient location where you’ll receive compassionate, personalized care.
Our clinic provides residents of Neenah and communities in the surrounding Winnebago County with primary and specialty healthcare close to home.
Each time you visit, your doctor begins with listening. By understanding you and your health and by working together, we help make sure you’re getting the care you need and the best care possible.
Additional pediatric medicine specialty care includes the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Childhood illnesses and conditions from routine checkups to long-term pediatric care
- Sinus, ear, nose, throat and voice problems
- Brain, nerve or spinal cord injuries and disorders
When you see an Ascension Medical Group provider, you’re connected to so much more. In fact, your doctor has access to the latest technologies and treatments, as well as thousands of primary and specialty care doctors across the state and across the country. This ensures you are getting the care that’s right for you and your situation.
We are part of the Ascension Wisconsin network of care, which includes:
- Ascension NE Wisconsin – St. Elizabeth Campus
- Women's Birth Center at St. Elizabeth
- Ascension’s Veterans Choice programs for veterans experiencing difficulty accessing the VA for care