In Owasso, Oklahoma, Ascension Medical Group St. John Primary Care delivers internal medicine and family medicine care for children and adults.
Primary care for everyday health
At Ascension Medical Group St. John Primary Care Owasso, our care team provides quick and convenient care for everyone, from children to older adults. From routine check-ups to illness and injuries, we’re here for you. We help promote better family health at any age. For adults, our doctors focus on your health needs, including managing complex or chronic health conditions. For children and teenagers, we listen to understand their health needs and then deliver care that’s right for your child.
Healthcare close to home
Our primary care team takes the time to get to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, such as health physicals, screening tests, urgent care and treatments for existing health conditions. We’re here for your everyday healthcare needs, including:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Newborn and child well-checks; immunizations
- Healthcare for teenagers
- Medication management
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, irregular heartbeat)
- Senior health
- Women GYN exams (Pap tests,biopsies and family planning)
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Screening tests
- Behavioral therapist
- Licensed care managers who are available to help navigate your health journey
Family Medicine and Internal Medicine doctors
As your care team, we are committed to delivering a personalized, compassionate healthcare experience.