At Ascension Borgess Hospital Birthing Center, our care team starts by listening to you to deliver care that’s right for you and your baby. Our OB-GYN doctors and Certified Nurse Midwives, specialize in women’s health at every stage of life. We deliver personalized care before, during and after pregnancy. From prenatal, pregnancy and birthing care to childbirth classes and breastfeeding support, we provide maternity care close to home. If you need a women’s health provider, we can help.
A birth plan with options
No pregnancy is the same. Our maternity care team is here for your labor, delivery and postpartum care needs. At Ascension Borgess Hospital, we provide family-friendly birthing suites with the comforts of home. After your baby is born, our providers and nurses help prepare you to safely care for your baby in the hospital and at home.
- Maternal fetal medicine specialists consultation for high risk pregnancy
- High resolution ultrasounds
- 24/7 in-house Obstetrician, Midwife, Pediatrician, and anesthesia coverage
- Lactation support in hospital and after discharge
- Level 2 Special Care Nursery
- Holistic Birthing Suite for low risk pregnancies
- Wireless fetal monitoring
- Nitrous Oxide
- Labor lounge for early labor