Existing Patient Resources
Ascension Via Christi's patient portal is a secure website for accessing your family's health records. It connects all of your Ascension Via Christi care providers, giving you one-stop access to your healthcare information.
With our patient portal, you can:
- Access healthcare records for all of your Ascension Via Christi providers in one place
- Request appointments and prescription refills (Wichita only)
- Send secure messages directly to your Ascension Medical Group providers
- Review your lab and test results
- Download patient education materials
An in-person visit at an Ascension Via Christi location is required to sign up. You can sign up now at any of our ministry locations.
If you requested access to our patient portal while you were visiting an Ascension Via Christi location, you will need to accept the invitation you received in your email. The links above are access only for patients who have already accepted their invitations via email and are now registered.
Note: Videos are visual-only and contain no sound.
Overview of patient portal features
Sending your doctor a message
View a PDF explaining the location terms used in the myViaChristi patient portal.
Patient Rights & Responsibilities
Via Christi holds in high regard the fundamental rights of patients. We take great care to treat patients with respect, consideration, dignity and privacy. Click below for patient rights and responsibilities information for our various ministries:
- Ascension Medical Group Via Christi
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Manhattan
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital in Pittsburg
Wichita hospital rights and responsibilities for: