Primary care for everyday health
Ascension Medical Group Via Christi in Derby, Kansas, delivers primary care to children and adults. When you need convenient care for unexpected, non-life threatening, minor illnesses and injuries, we're here for you. We listen to understand the health needs of you and your family. Then, we deliver care that's right for you or your child.
From screenings and physicals, to care for minor illnesses
Our primary care team takes the time to get to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, including health physicals, screening tests, and treatments for existing health conditions. We’re here for your everyday healthcare needs, including:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Care for chronic conditions
- Newborn and child well-visits (vaccinations)
- Healthcare for teenagers
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat)
- Referrals for cancer screenings
- Senior health
- Skin checks
- Women’s wellness visits (Pap tests and family planning)
- On-site laboratory and x-ray services
Connected to specialty care at Ascension Medical Group Via Christi
If you need more specialized care, your primary care doctor can refer you to a specialist. Our doctors and specialists are part of a network of care, working together to deliver the care that’s right for you.