Ascension Sacred Heart Urgent Care and Occupational Health
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Express care for life’s unexpected health issues
If you are not feeling well, our doctors and care team at Ascension Sacred Heart Urgent Care and Occupational Health in Pensacola, Florida deliver urgent care for non-life threatening minor illnesses and injuries. Walk-in for an appointment or check-in online and choose your estimated arrival time. We have convenient evening and weekend hours. Our doctors and care teams listen to understand your health needs. Then we deliver care that’s right for you or your child.
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or call 911.
Get the care you need, when and where you need it
Our doctors and care teams deliver care for everyday health problems that need immediate attention including:
- Animal and insect bites
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Drug and alcohol services
- Ear or eye infections
- FAA exams
- Fever, cold and flu
- Mild asthma
- Mild complications from chronic illnesses such as diabetes or hypertension
- Minor burns
- Occupational rehabilitation & post-offer functional and functional capacity testing
- On-site ergonomics evaluations
- Physical exams
- Severe sore throat and cough
- Sinus or upper respiratory infections
- Skin infections, rash or irritation
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Worker’s compensation injuries
For your convenience, our care team will electronically send prescriptions to your local pharmacy and your discharge notes from the urgent care visit to your primary care doctor.