Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent's Primary Care - Dillon
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Primary care for everyday health
At Ascension St. Vincent’s Primary Care Dillon, our team provides quick and convenient care for everyone, from children to older adults. From routine check-ups to illness and injuries, we’re here for you. We help promote better family health at any age. For adults, our doctors focus on your health needs, including managing complex or chronic health conditions. For children and teenagers, we listen to understand their health needs and then deliver care that’s right for your child.
Healthcare close to home
Our primary care team takes the time to get to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. Together, we work with you to promote your long-term health and well-being. We deliver a wide range of personalized services, such as health physicals, screening tests, urgent care and treatments for existing health conditions. We’re here for your everyday healthcare needs, including:
- Annual, school and sports physicals
- Newborn and child well-checks; immunizations
- Guidance on nutrition and fitness
- Healthcare for teenagers
- Help managing conditions like asthma, diabetes and arthritis
- Medication management
- Preventive heart care (high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat)
- Referrals to specialists as needed
- Senior health
- Women GYN exams (Pap tests and family planning)