Perry Family Health is part of the Providence Health System. Our internal medicine and family medicine doctors and care teams provide compassionate, personalized care. We listen to understand your health concerns, so you get the care that is right for you and your family. We can connect you with local health services in our community, including the DC-area, My Health GPS Program, if needed.
Whether you have an acute illness, or a more complex health concern, we help our patients stay healthy in body, mind and spirit.
Our care team takes the time to know you and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. We provide services to help promote, better long-term health, including:
- Heart care
- High blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol management
- Health prevention and nutrition guidance
- Physicals, including school, work, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Senior health
- Women’s health services, including gynecological exams
If you need diagnostic tests, Providence provides outpatient lab testing and medical imaging. Our internal medicine doctors specialize in diagnosing and pinpointing the cause of your health problem. Together, they work with you to deliver a care plan that meets your needs.
Providence Specialty Care Services
The Providence Health System focuses on the needs of our community. Our network of family medicine and internal medicine doctors and care teams are committed to providing high-quality care. For chronic health or complex medical conditions, our doctors work closely with the other Providence specialty care doctors and programs:
- Behavioral and Mental Health
- Diabetes Education and Nutrition Center
- Geriatric Medicine Center
- Center for Infectious Disease
- Rehabilitation Services at Carroll Manor
- Wellness Institute