In accordance with our Mission and Values, Ascension is committed to caring for all people regardless of their ability to pay, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Ascension offers financial counseling and assistance to help address any financial concerns patients or families may have regarding their care.
Our financial assistance program reflects our dedication to working together with our patients in a compassionate and caring manner to identify options for resolving their financial obligations.
No one will be denied treatment regardless of ability to pay. Ascension Wisconsin offers a Financial Assistance program to assist qualified individuals in financial need.
For additional information regarding our Financial Assistance Policy and for a Financial Assistance Application form, please reference the sites of care below.
- Ascension All Saints Hospital
- Ascension Calumet Hospital
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital - Milwaukee Campus
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital - Ozaukee Campus
- Ascension NE Wisconsin – Mercy Campus
- Ascension NE Wisconsin – St. Elizabeth Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Franklin Campus
- Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph Campus
- Ascension St. Francis Hospital
- Ascension Wisconsin Hospital - Greenfield
- Ascension Wisconsin Hospital - Menomonee Falls
- Ascension Wisconsin Hospital - Waukesha