Ascension Medical Group Providence at Londonberry in Waco, Texas, provides family medicine services.
We listen to understand your health concerns. The health of you and your family is our priority.
Our doctors and care team specialize in family medicine, a type of primary care that provides ongoing healthcare to patients of all ages. At Ascension, our family medicine care team provides compassionate, personalized care for every member of your family. Whether you have an acute illness, or other health concerns, we help our families stay healthy in body, mind and spirit. With Ascension Texas, you now have access to a larger network of specialty care doctors and services, if needed.
Our care team takes the time to know you and your family and to learn about your family’s health history. This information is important to help identify health risk factors. In addition to caring for individual acute illness and injury, we have a special in sports injury care and sports medicine. We provide services to help promote better family health at any age from newborns to seniors, including:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult (senior) medical care, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Health prevention and dietary guidance
- Pediatric well-child care and immunizations
- Physicals: Annual, school, sports, DOT/CDL
- Screening tests
- Women's health services, including gynecological exams, Pap tests, biopsies and family planning