Moms-to-be, their babies and their families will experience lots of firsts together.The first kick. The first time you hear a heartbeat.The first cry.
Throughout these amazing “firsts,” the care team at Ascension Borgess Hospital are here to deliver the compassionate care those expecting deserve. We’re committed to helping you and your family before, during, and after the birth of your child so you can focus on what matters most: bringing a healthy little one into the world.
- We have 24/7 coverage of on-site OB doctors and midwives, as well as a Pediatrician.
- Our staff includes highly skilled nurses who are trained in labor, delivery and neonatal needs. All of our labor and delivery nurses are certified in fetal monitoring to ensure you and your baby have a safe delivery.
- There are three certified and dedicated Lactation Specialists to assist you and your baby in getting a great start with breastfeeding.
- We also have a dedicated Perinatal Clinical Nurse Specialist who provides the staff with up to date, evidence based practice and safety measures to provide optimal outcomes for your experience with us.
- On site car seat technicians to ensure your baby’s first ride home is safe and secure.