In accordance with our Mission and Values, Ascension is committed to caring for all people regardless of their ability to pay, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable. Ascension offers financial counseling and assistance to help address any financial concerns patients or families may have regarding their care.
Our financial assistance program reflects our dedication to working together with our patients in a compassionate and caring manner to identify options for resolving their financial obligations.
For additional information regarding our Financial Assistance Policy and for a Financial Assistance Application form, please reference the sites of care below.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Ascension Borgess-Lee Hospital
- Ascension Borgess-Pipp Hospital
- Ascension Brighton Center for Recovery
- Ascension Genesys Hospital
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Novi Campus
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Ascension River District Hospital
- Ascension St. John Hospital
- Ascension St. Joseph Hospital
- Ascension St. Mary's Hospital
- Ascension Standish Hospital