Ascension All Saints Hospital - Health Pavilion - Spring Street Campus
A Department of Ascension All Saints Hospital
What type of appointment would you like to book?
The Health Insurance Marketplace offers numerous insurance choices for those who have not been able to get insurance through their work or buy it on their own. Tax credits are available for those who qualify.
Is the Health Insurance Marketplace for You?
- Yes: If you’re uninsured or under-insured and do not qualify for governmental coverage through Medicare or Medicaid.
- Maybe: If your eligibility for Medicaid (Badger Care Plus) has changed; If you’re currently insured but shopping to compare coverage and rates; If you’re a veteran.
- No: If you’re on Medicare or Medicaid or insured through your employer you do not need to do anything during ACA open enrollment.
Important 2021 Dates - Healthcare.gov is Open Again!
A special enrollment period is currently open! If you don’t have insurance, visit healthcare.gov today to find a plan that is right for you. You can enroll now through August 15. After August 15, 2021 you must have a qualifying life event to qualify for a Special Enrollment Period.
How to Enroll
- Create an account on healthcare.gov
- Enter personal and financial information
- Select a plan and make a premium payment
If you have any questions or need help enrolling, the following resources are available: