Ascension SE Wisconsin Hospital - Elmbrook Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
To request spiritual care services or more information, please call 262-785-2192.
Ascension Elmbrook Hospital Chaplains
Your spiritual wellness is important to us at Elmbrook Hospital. If needed or requested, our hospital chaplains are available to listen and offer comfort and spiritual support to you and your family.
Our hospital chaplains are here to administer the sacraments, lead interfaith worship and memorial services, and offer grief support. They are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Your parish priest or minister is welcome to visit, and we encourage you to contact him or her.
Ways we can be of assistance to you and your family:
- Caring presence and conversation
- Chapel and sacred space for quiet meditation
- Exploring sources of meaning and hope in the midst of a health crisis
- Grief support for change, death, loss, and transition
- Helping you work through difficult decisions
- Honoring ethnic/cultural spiritual needs
- Inspirational resources such as Bibles, prayer books, and cards
- Mass and other worship services
- Meditation and guided imagery
- Prayer for your well being
- Sacramental ministry: Holy Communion, Anointing of the Sick, Reconciliation
- Support for your individual religious and spiritual practices
- TV channel for reflection and meditation
- Advance Directive assistance
- Hearing and interpreter services
All are welcome in the Elmbrook Hospital chapel for quiet reflection, meditation, and prayer at any time. It's a unique spot to gather, relax and find a quiet moment. The chapel is located on the third floor, south end and is open 24 hours.