Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Campus
What type of appointment would you like to book?
For your convenience, please select the corresponding business name that appears on your statement:
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - Mercy Campus
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Campus
- Ascension Calumet Hospital
Billing Customer Service
When questions about your medical bills arise, our staff will work with you and your insurance company to find answers. We're committed to providing compassionate, personalized care and assisting you through the billing process.
If you have questions regarding your bill or would like to set up payment arrangements, please call the customer service phone number listed on your statement.
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - St. Elizabeth Campus: (877) 348-9718
- Ascension NE Wisconsin - Mercy Campus: (877) 348-9718
To promote price transparency, we participate in the Wisconsin Hospital Association’s PricePoint program. The PricePoint website allows consumers to receive basic, facility-specific information about charges for health care services at all hospitals in Wisconsin.
New Pre-Pay Program for Therapy Services
Don’t let rapidly changing healthcare insurance plans stop you from getting the physical therapy, occupational therapy or speech-language services you need. The Ascension Wisconsin Rehabilitation pre-pay program enables you to pay for services rendered with check, cash or credit card for a very affordable price.
This option provides greater flexibility for patients with different types of insurance coverage:
- High deductibles
- A treatment plan that requires limited therapy visits
- Services not covered by your insurance plan, for example, dry needling or some pediatric therapies
- Self-pay based on your needs at that time
Patients of all ages can participate in the pre-pay program. For more information, contact an Ascension Wisconsin Rehabilitation Clinic or Hospital near you.