Ascension Illinois - Addiction Services Westchester
What type of appointment would you like to book?
Compassionate care for addiction recovery
The recovery care team at Ascension Illinois - Addiction Services Westchester listens to understand you and deliver personalized care for your recovery. We provide outpatient treatment for a range of addictive disorders including alcohol and substance use disorders. No matter what your needs are, we are here for you and your family.
Connecting you with addiction specialists
Our psychiatrists, nurses, counselors, registered dietitians, and social workers specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of many addictive disorders, including:
- Addictive personality
- Alcohol use disorder
- Chemical dependency/substance abuse
- Co-occurring disorders
- Food addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Internet addiction
- Pornography addiction
- Sex addiction
- Shopping addiction
- Tobacco use disorder
- Vaping addiction
- Video game addiction
If someone is experiencing severe mental or emotional distress, professional care is necessary and urgent. A person experiencing a mental or emotional health crisis should go directly to the emergency room or call 911.
Care is always available, whenever you need us
At Ascension Illinois - Addiction Services we offer extended and weekend hours, and virtual visits with your doctor, from the comfort of your home. Our substance use and addiction treatment programs include:
- 1-1 counseling with a psychiatrist, psychologist or licensed counselor
- 24-hour crisis intervention and psychiatric pre-screening
- Driving under the influence (DUI) program
- Group behavioral therapy
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Pre-assessment screening (PAS)
- Westchester Drop-In Center (open daily)
- Misdemeanor Deferred Prosecution Program (MDPP)
- Mental Health Court-Care Management Program
Reaching out for support is the first step to feeling better. Call us today.