Fadi Hayek, MD
Hematology, Medical Oncology
Dr. Hayek provides the full scope of medical oncology and hematology care. His focus is providing individualized, high quality and compassionate care to each of his patients. Dr. Hayek received his medical degree from the University of Damascus in 1998, attended Michigan State University for his Internal Medicine residency and completed his Hematology and Oncology fellowship at University of Louisville in 2006.
- Educational Commission of Foreign Medical Grads
- University of Damascus
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
- University of Louisville School of Medicine Health
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Kokomo
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Carmel
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Fishers
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.