Audrey C. Brumback, MD
Child and Adolescent Neurology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Audrey Brumback, MD, PhD, is a pediatric neurologist at Dell Children's in Austin, Texas. She specializes in the care for children and young adults with neurodevelopmental conditions, such as autism. As a physician-researcher, Dr. Brumback leads a team of researchers to understand how changes in the brain's electrical activity can cause behavioral health symptoms and affect quality of life.
Dr. Brumback is an assistant professor at Dell Medical School at The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Neurology and Department of Pediatrics. She and her team study the interface of neurology, psychiatry, developmental behavioral pediatrics, and basic neurosciences. Dr. Brumback is a prolific writer of peer-reviewed papers and a nationally recognized researcher in the clinical assessment and management of autism spectrum disorders and related developmental pediatric conditions. Her current research focuses on functionally mapping the thalamocortical network involved in autism with a goal of developing treatment therapies.
Meet Audrey C. Brumback, MD
- University of Colorado Health Science Center
- University of California Medical Center
- University of California San Fancisco
- Ascension Seton Hays
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Shoal Creek
- Ascension Seton Williamson
- Dell Children's Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.