Crystal S. Janani, MD
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Crystal S. Janani, M.D. currently serves as the Chief of Neurology at Ascension Saint Agnes. Dr. Janani attended Tulane University School of Medicine in New Orleans before moving to Washington, D.C. where she completed her Neurology residency at Georgetown University. Here, she served as Chief Resident and won numerous teaching awards. Following this, she attended Weill-Cornell/New York Presbyterian where she completed a fellowship in Epilepsy and Neurophysiology. Prior to her appointment as Chief, Dr. Janani served as a neurologist at Ascension Saint Agnes since 2015, where she provided inpatient and outpatient specialty care. While here, she has worked to expand epilepsy services far beyond that of a typical community hospital. She has a long-standing history of leadership roles and has served on many committees at Ascension Saint Agnes. Dr. Janani was the Ascension Saint Agnes Bayley Award winner in 2021 for outstanding service and dedication to the Ascension community.
- Tulane University School of Medicine (Louisiana)
- Georgetown University Hospital (District of Columbia)
- Weill Cornell Medical College- (office of Registrar)
- St Lukes-Roosevelt Hospital Center (New York)
- Ascension Maryland Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Neurology
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Clinical Neurophysiology
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.