Charles J. Lanzarotti, MD
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
OFFERS ONLINE SCHEDULING
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Charles Lanzarotti, MD, is an Ascension Medical Group, board-certified cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. He specializes in non-surgical care to help correct a heart arrhythmia or irregular heartbeat, and help prevent stroke and heart attack. A heart that flutters may be a sign of atrial fibrilla... Read More
Meet Charles J. Lanzarotti, MD
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine
- University of Michigan Medical Center
- Loyola University of Chicago Stritch
- Ascension Wisconsin All Saints Hospital
- Ascension Wisconsin SE Hospital Elmbrook Campus
- Ascension Wisconsin SE Franklin Campus
- Ascension Wisconsin St. Francis Hospital
- Ascension Wisconsin SE St. Joseph Campus
- Midwest Orthopedic Specialty Hospital Wisconsin
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Charles J. Lanzarotti, MD offers services at multiple Wisconsin locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.