Jimmy L. Kerrigan, MD
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Jimmy Kerrigan, MD, FSCAI, FACC, RPVI is a cardiologist at Ascension Saint Thomas Heart. Dr. Kerrigan is board-certified in interventional cardiology, general cardiology, nuclear medicine, interpretation of vascular ultrasound and internal medicine. He provides acute care, care for chronic conditions and preventative care to patients of all ages.
Dr. Kerrigan has a special interest in the management of complex coronary disease, including chronic total occlusions, imaging, physiology, peripheral arterial revascularization, cardiogenic shock, and management of pulmonary embolism. He strives to ensure patients receive timely, compassionate and appropriate care while understanding every step of the care process.
Outside of the office, Dr. Kerrigan and his wife, Deborah, have two school aged children and enjoy hiking, fishing and attending sporting events in their free time.
Meet Jimmy L. Kerrigan, MD
- Washington University School of Medicine (St. Louis, MO)
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Cleveland Clinic-Cardiology
- Washington University / Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
Jimmy L. Kerrigan, MD offers services at multiple Tennessee locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.