Ramya Smitha S. Suryadevara, MD
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Ramya Suryadevara, MD, FACC, FSCAI, is an interventional cardiologist with Ascension Saint Thomas Heart. Dr. Suryadevara is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, the American Society of Echocardiography, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, and the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography. She provides inpatient and outpatient treatment of acute and chronic cardiac conditions to adults 18 years of age and older.
Dr. Suryadevara has special interests in interventional and preventive cardiology and cardiovascular disease in Asians. She strives to create strong relationships with each of her patients and address their concerns.
Outside of the office, Dr. Suryadevara enjoys dancing, swimming, tennis and CrossFit.
- Siddhartha Medical College
- Brody School Of Medicine at East Carolina University - Greenville, NC
- Vidant Medical Center
- Geisinger Medical Center
- Penn State Geisinger Health System - Danville, PA
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center-Internal Medicine
- St. Luke`s - Roosevelt Hospital Center - New York, NY
- Ascension Saint Thomas Dekalb
- Ascension Saint Thomas River Park
- Ascension Saint Thomas Rutherford
- Ascension Saint Thomas Stones River
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
Ramya Smitha S. Suryadevara, MD offers services at multiple Tennessee locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.