Allen C. Brown, MD
Cardiac Electrophysiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Adult Echocardiography, Cardiovascular Disease
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Clay Brown, MD, is a cardiologist with Ascension Sacred Heart Pensacola Cardiology in Gulf Breeze, Florida. Dr. Brown is board-certified in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease, adult echocardiography, and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Brown has a special interest in the diagnosis and management of cardiac arrhythmia and cardiac device implantation. He strives to work with his patients to achieve their health goals and optimal outcomes by providing comprehensive and efficient medical care.
- The University of Tennessee Health Science Center
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine
- George Washington University Medical Center
- University Of Florida Jacksonville
- Ascension Florida Sacred Heart Pensacola
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology - Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography - Adult Echocardiography
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.