Medical Oncology, Hematology
English, Gujarati, Hindi, Marathi
Bijoy P. Telivala, MD, is board-certified in medical oncology, hematology and internal medicine, and practices at Cancer Specialists of North Florida's (CSNF) Southside location. Originally from India, Dr. Telivala received his M.B.B.S from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College. He then earned his Doctor of Medicine from Temple University in Pennsylvania, where he remained for his hematology/oncology fellowship.
He and his fellow doctors push the limit every day in terms of medical care and quality of life. They are seeing new developments at a very rapid pace. A cancer diagnosis is life-changing for everyone involved, so he believes that the best care is about evaluating and helping, not just the patient, but the entire family. Everyone and everything needs to be taken into consideration. During his time in medicine, Dr. Telivala has learned to listen and talk with his patients, and become their guide, friend, and advocate. When not at work, Dr. Telivala enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, and playing table tennis and bridge.
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Grads
- Loknanya Tilak Municipal Medical College
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Temple University Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's St Johns County Hospital
- American Board of IM (Hematology) - Hematology
- American Board of IM (Medical Oncology) - Medical Oncology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Cancer is a difficult journey, and each patient is unique; I've learned to respect that. The compassion and empathy offered by the team at CSNF is truly unmatched.
- Bijoy Telivala
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.