Michael H. Butler, MD
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Michael Butler in Brunswick, Georgia, is a cardiologist with Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent’s. Dr. Butler is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. He provides compassionate and personalized care to adults ages 18 and older. Dr. Butler enjoys diagnosing and fixing coronary artery disease in the cath lab with stents. He finds it gratifying to help patients recover from acute myocardial infarction and cardiogenic shock. Dr. Butler focuses on the prevention of coronary disease by emphasizing weight loss. Diabetes and hypertension are related to obesity and are greatly improved with weight loss. Outside of the office, Dr. Butler enjoys fitness, boating and snow skiing.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Emory University Affiliate Hospitals
- University of Chicago / Michael Reese Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- American Board of IM (Cardiovascular Disease)
- American Board of IM (Interventional Cardiology) - Interventional Cardiology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.