Corrie E. Roehm, MD
Pediatric Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Corrie E. Roehm, MD, is a pediatric otolaryngologist who specializes in diagnosing and treating children with ear, nose and throat conditions at Dell Children's in Austin, Texas. Dr. Roehm provides non-surgical and surgical care for airway disorders and sleep apnea, hearing and ear conditions, feeding and swallowing disorders and more. He starts each appointment by listening to understand your child and your health concerns. Then, Dr. Roehm works with you and your child to create a care plan that is right for them. She heads the pediatric hearing/cochlear implant team and enjoys helping children hear the great sounds of Austin!
Dr. Roehm grew up in Austin and volunteered as Skippy the Kangaroo at the Children's Hospital of Austin. She often plays on the Greenbelt, climbing & kayaking, with her children.
Meet Corrie E. Roehm, MD
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- Baylor College of Medicine
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Dell Children's Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- The American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
Corrie E. Roehm, MD offers services at multiple Texas locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.