Corrie E. Roehm, MD
Pediatric Otolaryngology - Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Dr. Roehm grew up in Austin and volunteered as Skippy the Kangaroo at the Children's Hospital of Austin. She, her husband and children often play on the Greenbelt, climbing & kayaking. She heads the pediatric hearing/cochlear implant team and enjoys helping children hear the great sounds of Austin!
Meet Corrie E. Roehm, MD
- The University of Texas Health Science Center
- University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Ascension Seton Northwest
- Ascension Seton Southwest
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- The American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery - Otolaryngology
Corrie E. Roehm, MD offers services at multiple Texas locations. Contact your preferred location to book an appointment.
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.