Amandeep S. Bawa, MD
Pulmonary Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
English, Hindi, Panjabi
Dr. Bawa holds board certifications in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, critical care medicine and sleep medicine. He received his medical degree from University College of Medical Sciences at Delhi University and completed his internal medicine residency, including an extra year as a chief resident, at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Dr. Bawa then went on to complete his fellowship in pulmonary disease and critical care medicine at George Washington University.Dr. Bawa has over 20 years of experience treating patients with various pulmonary issues including COPD, asthma, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension and sleep apnea. He has a special interest in treating COPD, interstitial lung diseases and sleep disordered breathing. Dr. Bawa is passionate about providing compassionate and comprehensive care.
- University College of Medical Sciences
- ECFMG-Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- George Washington University
- Queens Hospital Center (New York)
- Queesn Hospital Center
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Critical Care Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.