Ethan T. Oates, MD
Cardiology, Adult Echocardiography, Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Ethan Oates, MD, is an interventional cardiologist at Ascension St. Vincent in Evansville, Indiana specializing in heart catheterization and minimally invasive heart care. He performs procedures to restore blood flow to the heart. He starts by listening to understand you and your health concerns. He works with our multidisciplinary cardiologists to create a care plan that's right for you. Our cardiovascular specialists are part of a national team of doctors, sharing best practices and offering evaluation and treatment of the most complex heart conditions.
When facing a new diagnosis or deciding on a heart care plan, Dr. Oates is here for you. He is part of our interventional cardiac care team, specializing in minimally invasive heart and vascular procedures. He performs interventional cardiology procedures to help prevent heart attack and stroke, including opening clogged coronary arteries (angioplasty, with balloon or stent). He has a special interest and advanced training in Chronic Total Occlusion (CTO), a life-threatening condition that deprives the heart of oxygen.
He is a member of the American College of cardiology and the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (SCAI).
Outside the office, Dr. Oates enjoys being involved in his church with my family, and spending as much time as he can with his wife and son outside, cooking, attending sporting events, and roasting coffee.
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital
- Ascension - St Vincent - Indianapolis
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Ascension St. Vincent Evansville
- Ascension St. Vincent Heart Center
- Ascension St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology - Nuclear Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography - Adult Echocardiography
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
My goal is for the people in the tri-state area to have access to the latest treatments and procedures available to them without having to travel far from home.
- Ethan T. Oates, MD
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.