Tina M. Anderson, APRN, AGACNP-BC
Tina M. Anderson, APRN, is an advanced practice registered nurse in pulmonology with Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent's Lung Institute, Jacksonville, Florida. She provides specialized, comprehensive care to all of her patients.
Tina provides specialized tests and non-surgical treatments to help improve how your lungs function such as bronchoscopy, a diagnostic test of your airways, oxygen therapy, and pulmonary function test.
We’re here to deliver care that’s right for you. Our doctors and care team listen to understand you and your health concerns. Then, we work with you to deliver a care plan that’s right for you
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- University of West Florida
- Jacksonville University
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension Florida St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.