Saif A. Aljemmali, MD
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Medical GroupAscension Medical Group
Saif Aljemmali, MD, is a pediatrician with Ascension St. Vincent in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Aljemmali provides primary care for infants, children and teens. He delivers care for minor childhood illness and injuries, annual check-ups, well-baby visits, physicals for school and sports and vaccinations. Dr. Aljemmali has a subspecialty certification in pediatric cardiology. He starts by listening to understand your child and their health. Then, Dr. Aljemmali works with you to create a personalized care plan that is right for them. Ask about virtual visits as part of your ongoing care.
Whether you have new symptoms or just want to talk to a doctor about your health and wellness, Dr. Aljemmali is here for you. He will listen to understand you and your child, so they get compassionate, personalized care for their physical, mental and emotional health. Dr. Aljemmali can help your child stay healthy by providing preventive care, finding health concerns early and managing chronic conditions.
- Baghdad University College of Medicine
- St. Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center
- Rush University Medical Center
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Heart Center
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Kokomo
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Carmel
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Hospital - Indianapolis
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Mercy
- Ascension Indiana St. Vincent Clay
- The American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.
Schedule a Visit
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.