Benjamin P. Amis, MD
Dr. Amis was born in Plano, Texas and attended Rice University as an undergraduate. His orthopedic residency was completed at the University of Washington in Seattle. He then completed his hand and upper extremity fellowship at the CV Starr Hand Surgery Center in New York City.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- University of Washington
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Dell Childrens Medical Center
- Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery - Orthopaedic Surgery
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.