Temujin Dinaram, MD
Dr. Dinaram has special interests in coronary artery disease, pulmonary embolisms and peripheral vascular medicine. He listens to understand you and your health concerns, taking the time to get to know you and your family's health history. He then works with you to create a personalized care plan that's right for you.
Dr. Dinaram is board-certified in internal medicine, interventional cardiology, general cardiology, echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. Outside of the office, he enjoys traveling, listening to music and watching sports.
- Ross University
- New York Presbyterian Queens, Flushing, NY
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech, Roanoke-Salem Program, Roanoke, VA
- Suny Downstate Medical Center
- Ascension Tennessee Saint Thomas Hospital West
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology - Nuclear Cardiology
It's easy to request an appointment with this provider. Just choose your preferred time and location, and we'll help you get started.