Medical Oncology, Hematology
English, Gujarati, Hindi
Hardik S. Chhatrala, MD, is board-certified in hematology and oncology and practices at Cancer Specialists of North Florida's (CSNF) Southside and Southpoint locations. Dr. Chhatrala received his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Pramukhswami Medical College in India. After moving to America, he received his Master of Public Health from Drexel University and his Doctor of Medicine from Western Michigan University. He then completed his hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Florida Health in Jacksonville.
Dr. Chhatrala has a patient-first philosophy, which helps him develop strong bonds, openness, and trusts with patients and their families. He loves using his training to demystify and explain the process of treating cancer and blood disorders. In doing so, he is able to help turn their confusion and fear into courage and resilience as they battle cancer. It’s always gratifying for him to see patients go into remission, or even be cured, after treatment. He also is proud to work with such a diverse group of physicians and staff that have a singular goal of providing advanced, compassionate, and patient-focused care.
When not in the office, Dr. Chhatrala enjoys spending time with his wife and son, relaxing at the beach, and playing racquetball and cricket.
- ECFMG-Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates
- Pramukh Swami Medical College
- Drexel University
- University of Florida Jacksonville
- Western Michigan University
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's St Johns County Hospital
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Hematology
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
- The American Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
I hope that my patients always remember that I am their ally in this fight; I’m someone who is frank and will explore all available treatment options and help making choices that work best for them as individuals.
- Hardik Chhatrala
Ascension doctors are committed to getting to know you. They take time for real back-and-forth conversations with you so they can understand all aspects of you and your life. Because great care starts with seeing your whole picture.